BSP for 5307

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 14 01:30:20 UTC 2002

Hi Bill,

At the start of the year, we ported the SBC5307 BSP up to 4.5.0.

We just got it compiling, couldn't test it as we didn't have a board.

We have since moved it over to our own custom 5307 BSP and are currently
having good success with it.

We are running on Win2K machines using Cygwin.  I have a zip file which I
will send you offline.  Note it hasn't been tested, but when I moved it over
into our own stuff it worked without any modifications.  Just one note, I
had to disable the networking driver as it would't compile and I didn't want
it anyway.

If anyone else wants a copy just let me know.

Talk to you soon,

Ian Caddy

ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Microsol (Aust) Pty Ltd