SH tool chain and lastest snapshot...

Thu Feb 14 11:46:38 UTC 2002

Silverio Diquigiovanni wrote:

> Hi,
> a simple question:
>
> is the Cygwin Hitachi SH tool chain from OARCORP ftp aligned with
> the latest RTEMS snapshot ? Or is that usable only with 4.5.0 release ?

Snapshot.  If I can get some positive feedback on those I will know
that I can use Linux to build Cygwin hosted tools very quickly.  Then
I will be comfortable using the same technique to build 450 tools.

FYI the binutils and gdb can be used with releases or 450 -- it
is only gcc/newlib that has to be aligned.