Problems with netdemo

Palkin Andrey support at pi.ccl.ru
Thu Feb 21 06:33:19 UTC 2002

Hello,

When we try to use the example "netdemo" for RTEMS-4.5.0 (compiled bsp - gen68360) we have the following problems:
1. it works fine, but in several minutes it  generates Bus Error or Format Error exceptions at return from ISR_Handler.
2. console stops working in several minutes, but the interrupts from smc are still generating and processing.
Changing the parameters of heap size and stack size can't solve these problems. In the other examples, like http, we haven't these problems.
P.S. We work with cygwin32 for Win2000 and bdm for debugging.

Thanks,
Andrey Palkin.