Missing /dev/null dll

charles at embsyspro.com charles at embsyspro.com
Tue Feb 26 00:20:09 UTC 2002

Silverio,
I had to rebuild GDB with the latest Cygwin installed on my Win2K machine
and that seems to have eliminated that problem, but has caused some new
problems.  One puzzling thing is that after I unzipped and d'tared the
'mips-rtems-gdb-5.0-5.tar.bz2' file that is located in the 'cygwin-test'
folder the 'mips-rtems-gdb' and the 'mips-rtems-run' programs did not
automatically have the default '.exe' extension.  You may just want to what
until one of the RTEMS developers can take a look at the issue.

CLN