Cannot build RTEMS..Problem with configure script

Satyaki Mukherjee satyaki at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Feb 26 09:33:47 UTC 2002

Hi Joel,
	Thanks for the inputs. I could go a little ahead with building RTEMS.
However, I got stuck again at a different place while running the
configure script. This time the error message reads:
checking for make/custom/i386.cfg... configure: error: no
configure: error: ../../../rtems-4.5.0/c/configure failed for c

Any clues regarding the same would be highly appreciated

TIA
satyaki