Any known compiler issues for CPU32? (stack corruption problem)

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 28 13:25:25 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 03:33, Joel Sherrill wrote:

[snip]

> Is there any chance you have taken a interrupt before there
> are vectors?  Do you accidentally have interrupts enabled?

I don't think so.  Interrupt vectors get initialized pretty early in
this BSP.  Way before console_initialize is called.  Besides, it seems
that the task tick (timeslice?) timer is causing the thing to corrupt
to, as hello will run (it has only 1 task), but base_sp wont (it has
2).  Maybe I am assuming too much when I say it may be interrupt
related, I don't know.  The debugger is giving me inconsistant results
(depending on where I put breakpoints, and how I step through the code).

Does BDM change the way interrupts are generated by some of the modules
in the '332?

Thanks,
Mike