RTEMS sound device driver

Pattara Kiatisevi pkiatisevi at student.ei.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Feb 8 12:10:18 UTC 2002

Ok, thank you very much. But I can't download the snapshot version. The
link on the page said "ftp://oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots" hmm but I
think the DNS A record for oarcorp.com doesn't exist (?). Then I tried
ftp:/ftp.oarcorp.com/ but it said Anonymous FTP access denied (Hmm but a
few days ago I was just downloading sth. from here).

Pattara
BTW, http://www.oarcorp.com/ is not viewable by KDE's Konqueror web
browser, not sure if it is Konqueror problem or OAR's problem :)