Q about stack alignment on PowerPC.

Sergei Organov osv at javad.ru
Wed Jan 9 08:06:59 UTC 2002

Joel,

I didn't provide the patch as I've fixed this only in the "old exception
processing" code that I'm using myself but which is AFAIK considered
obsolete.

I also have some other improvements such as disabling FP unit for threads that
are not created as floating-point.

I can easily provide the diff between my version and the current snapshot, I
believe. Is it worth doing?

BR,
Sergei.