[OT] Motorola DINK32

Joel Sherrill joel at OARcorp.com
Mon Jan 14 23:26:46 UTC 2002

Kamen Penev wrote:

> Does anybody have the full source of DINK32 (a ROM monitor for Motorola
> boards) by any chance? It used to be available from Motorola, but they
> recently reorganized that division and I've been unable to obtain it. I'll
> appreciate any help.
>
> --
> Kamen

I searched for DINK32 on their site and came up with this

http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=DINK32&parentCode=MPC740&releaseLevel=null&nodeId=02M0ylfVS0lM0ylg8ZH6

I can try to dig up the old source if you need an older version.

FYI Radstone and Vista have used this ROM monitor at the request of
RTEMS users.
Both made some local mods and should also be willing to make their version
available
to people.

--joel