[OT] Motorola DINK32

Kamen Penev kamen at adept.com
Tue Jan 15 00:28:35 UTC 2002

Thanks. I've been to that site. Only limited source is available there. It
is not sufficient for building DINK.  Apparenlty, Motorola no longer makes
full DINK sources available to the public, which is a shame.  I am still
trying to apply some pressure on them, but don't hold much hope.

An older version would be a vast improvement over my current situation. ;-)

--
Kamen