I want to get some information about rtems

Thu Jan 17 13:18:08 UTC 2002

> lfang wrote:
>
> hello:
>    I am a beginer. I want get some information or resource code about
> rtems.

The documentation is online at http://www.oarcorp.com/rtemsdoc-4.5.0

The source and prebuilt tools are at ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems.
Wander into releases or snapshots as you see fit.

If that doesn't cover it, ask questions.