Ada Sources of RTEMS.

Joel Sherrill joel at OARcorp.com
Tue Jan 15 14:37:24 UTC 2002

Miguel.Yanez at casa.eads.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'am new in RTEMS. I've read somewhere that there are two implementations of
> rtems one written in C and other in Ada. Could someone tell me where to obtain
> the Ada implementation?

I thought I had announced that this had been pulled from the archives
and placed on the ftp server.  <sigh>  Oh well, it is at:

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/releases/3.2.1

3.2.1 was the last release with Ada and C implementations that were
functionally
equivalent.  I remember writing a README with a serious disclaimer.  But
as
always if it gets users and comes back to life, we can make new
versions. :)

> Regards
> Miguel

--joel