I want to use the RTEMS. Advise me an OS.

Gerke Kok TPA gerke.kok at tpa-nl.com
Thu Jul 4 11:04:40 UTC 2002

You could try to setup a Bootp Client on your testmachine (when you have
a network i.e.) You can get EatherBoot:
    http://etherboot.sourceforge.net/
*Don't* be put of by the fact that it calls it self somthing for ROM
images because there is a way to put this on flopy. You can them setup a
TFTP server on W2k and a DHCP server as wel (checkout
 http://www.hanewin.de/dhcp-e.htm for a nice shareware one for windows)
The man that made the DHCP server also has a TFTP server lined-up for
you. All as shareware... He is verry hapy to help you use it!
wkr,
Gerke