_API_Mutex_Lock and interrupts

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Thu Jul 18 16:44:31 UTC 2002

On Thursday, July 18, 2002, at 10:29 AM, Jay Monkman wrote:

> I just tried updating to the 20020717 snapshot, and am getting funny
> problems. I'm not sure but it looks like the source is
> _API_Mutex_Lock.
> .
.
.
> But, _level never gets initialized as far as I can see. Am I missing
> something, or is the code wrong?

The 20020717 snapshot has  problems.  My guess is that you're not
running the code that you think you are.
Joel -- I think that this snapshot should be removed until the
installation problems are fixed.  As things stand now, people are
probably getting old libraries linked with their applications.

--
Eric Norum <eric.norum at usask.ca>
Department of Electrical Engineering