Copying from Linux

Jay Monkman jtm at smoothsmoothie.com
Fri Jul 19 15:35:53 UTC 2002

Is it allowed to copy code from the Linux kernel into RTEMS? They have
a pretty fast memcpy for ARM, and I'd like to import it. However it is
under the GPL, and RTEMS's license is slightly modified.

I'm also checking with the author, but I wanted to check here, too.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
                    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.