680x0->PPC (or Coldfire)??

Smith, Gene Gene.Smith at sea.siemens.com
Fri Jun 14 19:09:14 UTC 2002

so it can ...?  Hi Joel, Haven't seen your name pop-up for a while. Did find
something made by some guys in nl which claims to convert 680x0 code (from
an Amiga) to PPC.
http://www.coyoteflux.tmfweb.nl/PPC680x0.html
Not sure how reputable they are (they never answered my email). Anyhow, the
coldfire might be easier to port to and Motorla gives you a assembly
converter for it (PortASM/68k).
http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?nodeId=03M0ylgrpxN
.Any feel for diff between ppc and cf for low level embedded stuff?