Intel EtherExpress (8255x) driver?

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 28 04:23:21 UTC 2002

I would be intrested in having a copy of the driver as well.  I have a
board with 2 of these on it, and this may make it worth while for me to
play with RTEMS on this board.  Anyone used RTEMS in a router yet?  Are
there facilities similar to Linux's IP-Tables NAT setup available in
RTEMS?

Thanks,
Mike