Fwd: RTEMS core: bad work with _Watchdog_* ?

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedinc.net
Mon Mar 4 16:03:50 UTC 2002

Has any further progress been made with regard to this issue?  I was having
problems with a task hangning while using

rtems_task_wake_after( 1 );

Values > 1 seem to work fine.

As a test, I commented out the _ISR_Flash call as Joel suggested and it
_appears_ as if this has solved my problems (e.g. rtems_task_wake_after(1)
does not hang my task).

Regards,

Brett Swimley