timer question

Erwin Rol Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com
Wed Mar 6 09:57:27 UTC 2002

A rather silly question for someone that already has been using RTEMS
for a while, but i somehow had a bad feeling by it and wanted to know
for sure.

When initializing a timer with rtems_timer_fire_after(...) it will be a
periodic timer , right ? I don't have to reset the timer after it is
triggered, right ?

TIA,
Erwin

--
         Q - S O F T - E N G I N E E R I N G

Erwin Rol (Software Engineer)     phone: +49-89-68050051
Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com  fax  : +49-89-68050052