Can one BSP support multiple memory maps?

Wed Mar 6 20:21:18 UTC 2002

Yes. :)

The gen68360 is a nice example.  I recall it not only
has a ROM and RAM selection option in the bsp_specs, I
think it has a way to let the user completely override
the defaults.

FYI I recall some user mentioning a trick to avoid
duplicating info between the two linker scripts.  Something
about setting values and including a base linker script.
Who was that?

--joel