Network driver for SMSC LAN91C96 (91C94)

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 12 01:54:08 UTC 2002

Hi Jonas,

I am just starting work on creating a network driver for the SMC91C111
for our Coldfire 5307 RTEMS design.  It is is *very* early stages of
development at the moment.

We are currently using release 4.5.0 and we did some work to port David
Fiddes 5307 BSP up to 4.5.0.  We do not have one of these boards
however, and so could not test it other than the fact that it builds.

We then created our own custom 5307 BSP from the other one and have had
no problems, as it only really used the internal serial port and the
internal timer.  We did not take the network code over.

Our development environment is Cygwin, and if you would like a copy of
the ported BSP, just let me know.

I will try to let you know when I have the network driver running.

Talk to you soon,

Ian Caddy

ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Microsol (Aust) Pty Ltd