class status

Fri Mar 15 20:38:19 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have had multiple people email me saying "I will come to
the class once I know it is happening".  Please give us
a commitment so we can be sure it is happening.  Then travel
commitments can happen.

It appears to be a go if we can just get strong commitments
from fence sitters. :)

Sorry to be a pest.

Thanks.