Anyone using RTEMS on MPC8260ADS

Andy Dachs iwe at fsmail.net
Thu Mar 21 09:50:21 UTC 2002

Hi Steven,

I submitted the 8260 BSP. There's a lot of functionality on the board that isn't supported but it will get you up and running with console I/O. It could also do with updating so if you want to use it I'll send in my latest patches.

Unless you have an eprom programmer and adaptors that support the flash SIM I'm not sure how you'll get on without the OCD.  It might be worth the investment just to get started.

Regards,
Andy

Surrey Satellite Technology Limited
http://www.sstl.co.uk
The views expressed in this email are my own(isn't that reassuring?)