termios question was Re: interrupt question

Stan zylog at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 15 15:26:09 UTC 2002

The initialization is correct ( baud rate value etc..).
At 19200 and transmit delay of 1 mS every char ( !! ), the buffer is
correct.
Buf at 19200 without delay, the receiver interrupt seem to block other tasks
:

in brief,

At 9600 , all right.

At 19200 and transmit delay, all right ;)

At 19200 without delay : other task seem block while incoming characters.

I think of problem interrupt...because if the threshold FIFO is increased,
the problem disappear.
I talking about FIFO in UART : the default setting cause the receiver to
attempt to interrupt it has one or more bytes in it.
In this case, I have  a problem at 19200.
If the threshold is increased, no problem (or to put back :(  )

It 's an interrupt question ;)

Stan