MongooseV bsp update

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 18 20:25:19 UTC 2002

 > > Hi,
 > >
 > > FYI, our old webpage;  http://osgroup.gsfc.nasa.gov
 > >
 > > which contained info about the MongooseV MIPS R3000 bsp, has been
 > > moved to a GSFC webfarm.  The new address is
 > >
 > > http://that.gsfc.nasa.gov/osgroup
 > >
 > > This was not a voluntary choice.  Internal policy changes forced it,
 > > and until maintaining the farm gets too expensive & clumsy thats
 > > probably where our pages will stay.
 >
 > What does "that" stand for?

Heaven knows.  Presumably it will also be unilaterally changed from
time to time.

 > The old site was part of the RTEMS webring.  Any idea on how to
 > address that?

Its presumably possible to update it- I used a temporary email alias
to arrange the webring entry to avoid the spam, so must re-add it and
login to modify it.  Remote X to home so I can do the admin is too
slow, but I should have it fixed by tonight.

Gregm