FW: MCF5272 Network Driver Problems

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedinc.net
Wed May 1 16:24:02 UTC 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Swimley [mailto:brett.swimley at aedinc.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 10:11 AM
To: 'Artemii S. Ivanov'
Subject: RE: MCF5272 Network Driver Problems

Thanks Artemii,

There is no data cache on the 5272, so this shouldn't be an issue.  I'm
pretty sure that I have enough network buffers defined to support this
operation.

One more thing:
It seems like a timing issue.  If I place some printf statements into the
driver at key locations, the driver works well.

Thanks again for your response.

Brett