svme-171 target download

Shanmugavel Ponnusamy sponnu1 at umbc.edu
Tue May 7 15:39:00 UTC 2002

hi,
    i have been trying for the past few days to download the S-records
from my Linux mandrake host system to svme-171 target system through
serial cable. i am using minicom to communicate through the serial line.
i have tried every file transfer protocol in minicom to transfer the
file to target system. i was able to download the file to target system
when i used text file transfer of hyper terminal on windows machine.
please give me some tips if anyone of you have transfered S-records from
UNIX host to DY4 dmv/svme cards.

thanking you,
Shanmugavel Ponnusamy