What I miss?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue May 7 17:35:54 UTC 2002

Hello,
	Sorry for newbee question - this is the first time I deal with all this
auto... stuff really.
	I start to develop the new BSP - copied the most similar BSP directory,
named it MYBSP, created MYBSP.cfg in its correct place. Run configure with
--enable-rtems-bsp="MYBSP"
	When I try to run "make", it says that configure script in my BSP does not
contain my BSP:

checking for RTEMS_CPU_MODEL... mpc860
checking for RTEMS_BSP_FAMILY... (cached) MYBSP
configure: error: Invalid BSP
configure: error: /bin/sh
'../../../../../../../c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/configure' failed for powerpc
sed: can't read confdefs.h: No such file or directory
configure: error: /bin/sh '../../../../../../c/src/lib/libbsp/configure'
failed for lib/libbsp
gmake[2]: *** [MYBSP] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/opt/Cross/rtems-src/rtems-ss-20020301/build____/powerpc-rtems/c'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/opt/Cross/rtems-src/rtems-ss-20020301/build____/powerpc-rtems/c'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is there any automatic way to add BSP to configure or I must edit it manually?

Thanks
leonp at plris.com