Viruses on the mailing list

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Fri May 17 09:50:55 UTC 2002

Sorry I did not mean to start an argument.

Yes, for many applications, the 'industry standard tools'
are only available on MS. But it is surprising how many
applications are coming available as OS/fsf, and they
often run on all platforms. http://sourceforge.org is
a good place to start looking, and also the Richard
Stallman's gnu site. I am perhaps lucky in that I only
really need a compiler to do my work.

fernando.ruiz at ctv.es writes:
But if you need to use Cad,PCB,Analizer,EMulator,Programmers,bla,bla,bla...
Can you help me to find this kind of software in linux?
Sorry but while at least 85% of OS are M$ the software will be M$
compatible.