pc386 BSP - is it still supported?

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Sun May 19 01:55:52 UTC 2002

I am using that bsp (actually the pc386dx which is identical except that
it does not use the math co-processor). I am using the lastest snapshots
with the latest linux build tools. Give it a go and see how that works.
I used getch (insetad of getc(STDIN) )from the PC keyboard a while ago
and it worked for me.

i.e

char c;
c = (char) getch();