pc386 BSP - is it still supported?

Robin Iddon robin at iddon.no-ip.com
Sun May 19 06:26:22 UTC 2002

Angelo,

Thanks for the answer - when you say the "latest linux build tools" do you mean the native compiler under Linux, and if so, which version of that compiler?  Did you rebuild them specially and call them i386-rtems-xxx or do you just use /usr/bin/gcc?  I find that with the latter approach I end up selecting all the wrong header files all the time (e.g. termios.h).

Also I don't see a BSP called pc386dx - is this really just the pc386 BSP with some CPU= flags set to select the 386dx?

Will try out the getch() thing too!

Cheers,
Robin