network support

Sachin K sachin at dexceldesigns.com
Mon May 20 07:42:57 UTC 2002

hi,

i have installed rtems-4.5.0 on my redhat Linux 7.2.
as stated in README.configure, posix and network support
will be enabled by default,
I tried to install rtems just by entering "../rtems-4.5.0/configure" from my
"./build" directory,  everything went perfect but, the file
"/usr/local/posix/make/bsp.cfg" contains following information

## BSP configuration flags for BSP "posix"

##
## Does this BSP support multiprocessing ?
##
HAS_MP = no

##
## Does this BSP support RTEMS's remote debugger ?
##
HAS_RDBG = no

##
## Does this BSP support RTEMS's posix API ?
##
HAS_POSIX_API = no

##
## Does this BSP support RTEMS's ITRON API ?
##
HAS_ITRON_API = no

##
## Does this BSP support RTEMS's CXX API ?
##
HAS_CPLUSPLUS = no

##
## Does this BSP support RTEMS's networking ?
##
HAS_NETWORKING = no

## Only used for the bare bsp
BARE_CPU_MODEL =
BARE_CPU_CFLAGS =

it says that posix and n/w is not supported,

can anyone plz tell me how to enable this??

TIA
Sachin K