MCF5272 Network Driver Problems - Solved with reservations?

Tue May 7 11:18:35 UTC 2002

I have seen this behavior before -- initially with 80186 on-CPU
DMA LONG ago.  I recommend using a BSP specific IDLE task body
and configuring it in the CPU Table.

If we can nail this down to specific CPU model, we could
consider moing the IDLE thread over to libcpu but that's
pretty drastic at first glance.

--joel