VME boards was Re: How to build tests?

Wed May 15 11:23:09 UTC 2002

Ling SM wrote:

> May I know anyone knows of rtems being implemented on any VME board or
> system?
> I do not see many examples of using freeOS on VME system.

RTEMS certainly supports a number of VME boards.  From memory:

  + Motorola M68k and PowerPC VME boards
     mvme135/136, 147, 162, 162lx, 167
     mme230x
  + Radstone PPC2 (BSP was written by Radstone and
      should be general enough to support other boards)
  + DY-4 152, 177
  + Vista Score603e
  + Cyclone CVME961 (OLD but probably updateable to
      a newer board)