[Fwd: rtems ESH]

Chris Proctor chrisp_42 at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 2 23:39:45 UTC 2002

Joel, Glen,

Unfortunately the rtems-esh tarball on the rtems ftp site does not
contain the hello_world directory.  If you attempt to compile esh,
you get a recursive make loop (at least on my system) because the
hello_world directory does not exist.  Would it be possible to update
the rtems-esh tar file or post this directory somewhere.

Sorry about the delay bringing this up but I have only just started
trying out esh.

Chris Proctor  chrisp_42 at bigpond.com