unlimited (was Re: task notepad question)

Chris Johns cjohns at cybertec.com.au
Wed Nov 6 01:07:17 UTC 2002

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> NOTE: The set of POSIX keys is not enlarged if you use unlimited tasks.

Does the user get the correct error code in the current code ?

Do any other parts of the POSIX API suffer from this problem or is it
just threads (tasks!) ?

This is also the case with User Extensions and the drivers table. You
can add drivers after starting, but the number is fixed. Any others ?

I can raise a PR for this and list all the areas that need to be looked at.

I have not looked at the POSIX implementation so far :-). Are keys
handled in one spot ?

  Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec.com.au