Dynamic Libraries

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 8 03:13:55 UTC 2002

What I mean is that a user can develop compiled modules and download
them into the flash filesystem. When RTEMS loads, looks in the flash
disk and loads any modules. This allows me to add modules at run-time
instead of compile time. The modules would be quite specific. It
ultimately means that the firmware can grow with the user -- i.e. they
can design and add modules to their hardware product without having to
rebuild the whole target.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859