RTEMS and the MCF5272

Michael P. Collins mcollins at spd6.sps.mot.com
Fri Nov 8 18:10:55 UTC 2002

Brett Swimley wrote:

> I am _really_ close to releasing a generic BSP for the 5272.  I just need to
> find some free time to clean it up for submission.

  What is the status of the MCF5206 EVM BSP?  If I remember, the last
time I checked there was one but there were some problems with it (or
incompatibilities with the snapshots versus the last formal release).

  I've got one of these boards and have on my someday list to get RTEMS
working with it.  Right now, I'm having enough trouble keeping my head
out of the water with my other projects, not to mention moving my 68331
stuff from 4.5.0 to the new way of doing things.