Re EXTRA_DIST and configure

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Thu Nov 14 09:30:20 UTC 2002

Thanks for the answer,I have some problems whit the makefile.am of my
board because I made It starting from another board (arm_bare_bsp) and I
wasn't able to disable the build of some directories which now aren't
implemented...
AAfter,I have another problems:I wasn't able to disable the building of
hthe tests lib. Whit the options --disable-test in the configure when I
put the command make all install, rtems want to build the tests
library...First I try also with no options but I have the same problems.
When I looked at the configure.ac file of the c/src directory   I have
seen that there wasn't an if command on the building of test, like this
I put the command:
  AC_ARG_ENABLE([tests],
  [AC_HELP_STRING([--enable-tests],[enable building test
    (default:disabled)])])
AS_IF([test x"$enable_tests" = x"yes"],[
AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([tests])
BSP_SUBDIRS="$BSP_SUBDIRS tests"

And the things seem to work, do you think that is a normal things or I
have made an error?
Thanks for the answer Francesco