Booting RTEMS

Joe Samuel sjoe2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 12:16:18 UTC 2002

OK .. I had specified the configuration as 'other'.
But you used grub for booting the virtual machine? or
is there some other way to boot the vm in to RTEMS?
--- "Moran, Chris" <cmoran at emergent.com.au> wrote: > I
have VMWare 3.1 running RTEMS apps.  Build the

http://www.rtems.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/1999/december/ms