Query based on : LILO for RTEMS

Erwin Rol erwin at muffin.org
Thu Nov 14 20:25:37 UTC 2002

Hello Rakesh,

As you can see in the email header i also sent this mail to the RTEMS
list, which is normaly the best place to ask "gerneral" questions. I
personaly don't know grub to well , and can't really give you any help
on that topic, i just sugested trying it to make sure the problem you
had was really lilo related.

To everybody else, just read the mails below and maybe someone can give
Rakesh some help ?

- Erwin