Fwd: --enable-maintainer-mode don't seem to work

Poletti Francesco fpoletti at libero.it
Tue Nov 19 14:29:20 UTC 2002

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: --enable-maintainer-mode don't seem to work
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:24:33 +0100
From: Poletti Francesco <fpoletti at libero.it>
To: Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de>

I try whit the --enable-maintainer-mode but nothing, may be a problem of my
bsp? I'm using the rtems-ss-20021111 snapshot and my configure opotions are
--target=arm-rtems --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-rtemsbsp=arm_bare_bsp
--enable-debug --enable-tests --prefix=/home/tesi16/rtems
Into arm_bare_bsp I put my code.
Thank to all Francesco