multiprocessor board

Thu Nov 21 23:02:53 UTC 2002

Francesco Poletti wrote:

> Can anyone say me which board of rtems support multiprocess?
> And where I can found the doc about multiproces?

The BSPs that I know that have been used in MP configurations
are VME board which communicated between the CPUs using
shared memory.  These are (from memory) at least the
mvme136, mvme147, and cvme961.  The old force386 BSP
(long ago removed) also worked in this way.  Those were the
board we originally used in homogeneous and heterogenous testing.

The psim BSP also has support for MP configurations using
UNIX shared memory between two instances of the simulator.

I don't know if that helps.