arm-rtems-gcc...no

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Mon Nov 25 09:22:17 UTC 2002

Hy,
Arm_bare_bsp is a unconplete board for an arm. A Board is the part of
code which is dependent from your real board (or for your simulator).
All this code is in the directory /c/src/lib/libbsp/arm of the rtems
code. After the build (I don't know for what board do you compile
rtems?) you may have in the /opt/rtems directory (if you haven't done at
the configure the --prefix options) a directory named like your board.
I re-suggest you to read "Getting started with RTEMS for c/c++ users"
manual which is more complete and shure more exact of a mail written by me!
Sorry for my bad English I hope that you understand wath I said!
Good work Francesco.