time measurement with RTEMS

Sven Keller S.Keller at sstl.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 13:51:55 UTC 2002

Hi all,
I'm currently working on an RTEMS/LEON implementation on an XSV800 board and
want to run benchmarks with /without RTEMS. I'd prefer to design the
programs as "similar" as possible to be able co compare the test results.
Currently I'm using clock() and timers() but both seems to give totally
different results whe run the same program as RTEMS or LEON version. and at
anytime the RTEMS version seems to be at least 2 times faster ?!?
Can anybody give an advice which function shoul be used?
Thanks

Sven