printf problems with arm

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Tue Nov 26 19:36:15 UTC 2002

Hy,
have someone had some problems with the stamp of integer using printf?
I have build rtems for arm target using a board written by me.
All things seem work better, only when I use printf with integer I have
problems. In particoular I have read an integer with the scanf and when
I print it like a %x the print is right. I also try to convert the
integer in a string and after I put it: I have the right number. Only
when I print with %d the value is for examble 1... for 1234.
May be a problem of how printf scan integer or is an error of my driver?
For develop my driver I use the one in the
c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/shared/comm. I'm using the latest version of
newlib.
Thanks to all Francesco