the first called .c file ?

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 8 05:11:40 UTC 2002

hi Howard,

This depends on your BSP that you are using.

For the M68K based BSPs (or at least for our one),
we start in a file called start.S in the start directory

It then calls init5307.c in the startup directory.

What you need to do is pick a BSP, then goto the start
directory, and look for the label start (or whatever your
reset vector is).  Follow this code down to where it does a
branch or jump to and find the function that is called.

Then you just have to work your way out.

regards,

Ian Caddy