Beginner Questions

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Wed Nov 27 15:19:42 UTC 2002

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 09:08  AM, Joe Samuel wrote:

> Right Arun,
>    I too have to post in this thread. I think the
> MRM332 board doesn't require any networking
> capabilities on to it. Here I'm almost fed up with a
> network interface. Are there any boards that support
> networking and has complete RTEMS compatibility?

I'm coming in a little late on this thread, but depending on your
desired processor there are several boards which meet this requirement.
  Several MC68360 SBCs, some PC-104 cards (I'm using the VersaLogic
Bobcat), old-but-good MVME167 cards.....
--
Eric Norum <eric.norum at usask.ca>
Department of Electrical Engineering