rtems networking on ARM

Doug Roberts droberts at adventnetworks.com
Tue Oct 1 22:46:04 UTC 2002

I'm currently porting a DHCP sever to rtems network package on the ARM architecture. I will need to be able to broadcast a reply from this server. Some simple tests are failing and I was wondering if the rtems network package supports the ability to broadcast from a sendto() API call. I'm using 255.255.255.255 as the broadcast address. Despite setting the SO_BROADCAST option, I continue to get a no route error.

Has anyone ported a DHCP sever to the rtems network package?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.