bsp_specs

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 8 01:12:47 UTC 2002

Hi Steven,

There is a step that needs to be performed before you do a configure.

You need to do a bootstrap in the source tree.  This runs automake and
autoconfig that creates the .m4 and .in files.

There are two options:

./bootstrap -c

This cleans out your source tree.

./bootstrap

This will create the configure and all the .in files needed.

Once bootstrap is complete, then you can go to your build tree and run
the configure.

regards,

Ian Caddy